Micheal Jacksons Innocent Micheal Jacksons Innocent

Flash or not...

... This doesn't belong to NG. There really is nothing more to say about this.. thing. I don't care if Jackson is innocent or not, but whining here about people sueing him - not cool.

As flash 0/5 0/10
As opinion: I don't give a fuck.

Next time (I wish it never happens) please, show/tell us some facts that prove his innocence or something. Otherwise, leave us without your opinion. Pretty please?

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Great critic of western society

It was great critic of western society. It tells us how western world has turned into one big office building. And everyone has to fight against each other and the government and the law system.

Still I barely see the connection between pigs and drug addicts. I saw the big as normal western people who moan after money. Big coins do not represent any kinds of drugs in my point of view, but I guess you can see this kinds of things in many angles, can't you?

But in visual way the animation was full ten out of ten. Sounds were really interresting in minimalist way. There wasn't really much of them, but they were used in very brilliant way.

FelixColgrave responds:

The coin doesn't represent any existing drug, but it's what piggybanks put in their backs. The entire idea behind this movie sorta grew from that.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

One of the funniest things I've ever seen

Pure win i think. Leaves me wordless.. pure win!

Shrek Collab Shrek Collab

wow, just wow

lovely<3 and chocobo too:o

SMOKESUIT -TheBigSurprise SMOKESUIT -TheBigSurprise

Ah, Smokesuit

Smokesuit, my favourite band. It's kinds funny to see it here too, even it's not one of most famous bands on earth.

Film is so dark and gave me strange feeling. I don't know what it is. I wish there would be more flashes of their songs. Perhaps The Dance and These City Lights?

I can't give less than full points to this. It was well made, good song and most important it has something that most music videos don't have.

p.s I saw their drummer at gas station once:D I almost went to speak, but didn't dare:/

SecretSecretary responds:

Nice to see a fan of Smokesuit here on Newgrounds :)
Glad you liked the music video. It took a lot of effort and time to make this, and Im kinda proud of it being my first ever animated music video. I would love to make more music videos with flash/animation. Let's see. These City Lights already have a music video. You can see all their music videos on www.smokesuit.com. Go visit it, its a cool site!

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

voted 5:)

"This isnt even a flash, so Bye!"
by: John-John5
"This will soon be off newgrounds. Bye!"

No it won't:D

cool song btw

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

GEE WOW:D

This is like best movie i've ever seen:D
i almost died when the sandwich-part ended
pretty surreal, but i'm sure that if batman and spiderman would meet, they would do everything just like that:D

Only bad thing about it is that it was too short. I wished for more, but ended to watch it for like 10 times:D happily i didn't spill my drink over the keyboard, which almost happened.

I added it to my favs:)

WW III WW III

Yippee

Hahaa:D thanks for this.

I liked it because it made fun from everybody, not just some countries.
And no country was raised above to be better or worse from others.

Sidorio responds:

Yar.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

:D:D:D:D

HAHA:D All your vids are great! I love them.

Finland, finnish,yeah:D I'm from Finland and I found that pretty funny:D
And the city was pretty much like finnish small town too. Church and couple houses:D haha:D

Keep it up! 5/5 10/10

Marxism Marxism

And communism?

Communism:

Man has two cows. Government takes them both and shoots you if you don't agree.
If you agree they take your cows, milk them for couple years and after that, meat.
You will share your cow with 140 million others and starve to death.

Thats the idea of Stalinism:)