Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Big fun

Nice, random and challencing game alltogether. No big problems exept some minor freezes.

To the earlier post: your problem has solution: PANIC!! It helps alot.

And yes, we need more of these games! More elephants!

SteamBirds: Survival SteamBirds: Survival

Simply, amusing and bit buggy.

I had loads of fun playing this game. Destroying enemy planes, getting into games atmosphere (Which fits for me very well for some reason). Music is great and sounds were ok. I have nothing bad to say about graphics neither.

The game has couple problems and cons though.
1. It's bit buggy. I saw some reviews about everlasting poison gases. That happened to me too.

2. This is really not a problem, but a point of view: I would've loved to upgrade my planes rather than always buy a new one. I think best option would've been if you had to buy new planes, but still you could upgrade them to certain point. You couldn't upgrade old plane as much as new etc etc.

3. I don't know if I did something weird, but for some reason my game progress was lost during play! I was half way of buying Allurbase when suddenly somekind of "reset" happened. To be more specific: this happened after my plane fell down, end of match and then I had some green planes on my screen when I was supposed to pic a plane. When I pressed play. Game went to tutorial. I quitted since I didn't want to play it.. And my progress was gone.

But.. Even with some bugs this is a great game. 8/10 because of bugs. Sorry for being bit harsh and thousand thanks for great game and saving my boring evening!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Unbelieveble

The difference between smallest parts of quantum foam and whole universe is something that atleast I can't ever fully understand. If someone declears that he/she understands this in perfect way I say he/she is a liar.

This also makes me think about people who say there can't be any other form of life that that what is located in our little planet. If travelling from Universes side to other takes more than 14 000 000 000 years how could there not be other life than one which we are part of.

It really doesn't matter to me if our world was born in Big Bang or created by somekind of god. Universe itself with all it's details more important. And instead of arguing how our world was created we should try to understand how it all works and explore it.

Communist in Space Communist in Space

Terrible, yet pure awesomeness

"Due to the gay glitch of getting a maximum score of 1337 when there's an achievement where you must get way above that."

Yes indeed, very terrible! I spilled tea from my nose when I realised I wasn't able to get my perfect over 9000!!!!! score! How awful...

Endless War 4 Endless War 4

great!

The game is simply awesome.
Nothing bad to say about it.
I just wonder how you got the idea to put Winter war in there?:o

I hope there'll be loads of new ones

bush's workout bush's workout

Wow.. :o

wow, president!
It would be even more "wow" if you had made some more moves for him.
Anyways, it made me laugh:D

Mouse Death Trap Mouse Death Trap

Nice one

it really was a challenge.
That anti-click thing makes it even more funnier, but as everybody knows, there are still many many ways for cheating in these:/

It kills the fun. Anyway I recommend you all try to beat this with no cheating:D

Anyways, job well done! :)

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Sweet

Great test indeed. I've always thought about "what if zombies come".

I got z+ as many others. It might be too easy to get. Or do people just know alot about guns and zombies?

I'd love to do this test again with more questions. Maybe 100-150 questions would be nice.

Great job.