Micheal Jacksons Innocent Micheal Jacksons Innocent

Flash or not...

... This doesn't belong to NG. There really is nothing more to say about this.. thing. I don't care if Jackson is innocent or not, but whining here about people sueing him - not cool.

As flash 0/5 0/10
As opinion: I don't give a fuck.

Next time (I wish it never happens) please, show/tell us some facts that prove his innocence or something. Otherwise, leave us without your opinion. Pretty please?

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Great critic of western society

It was great critic of western society. It tells us how western world has turned into one big office building. And everyone has to fight against each other and the government and the law system.

Still I barely see the connection between pigs and drug addicts. I saw the big as normal western people who moan after money. Big coins do not represent any kinds of drugs in my point of view, but I guess you can see this kinds of things in many angles, can't you?

But in visual way the animation was full ten out of ten. Sounds were really interresting in minimalist way. There wasn't really much of them, but they were used in very brilliant way.

FelixColgrave responds:

The coin doesn't represent any existing drug, but it's what piggybanks put in their backs. The entire idea behind this movie sorta grew from that.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

One of the funniest things I've ever seen

Pure win i think. Leaves me wordless.. pure win!

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Big fun

Nice, random and challencing game alltogether. No big problems exept some minor freezes.

To the earlier post: your problem has solution: PANIC!! It helps alot.

And yes, we need more of these games! More elephants!

SteamBirds: Survival SteamBirds: Survival

Simply, amusing and bit buggy.

I had loads of fun playing this game. Destroying enemy planes, getting into games atmosphere (Which fits for me very well for some reason). Music is great and sounds were ok. I have nothing bad to say about graphics neither.

The game has couple problems and cons though.
1. It's bit buggy. I saw some reviews about everlasting poison gases. That happened to me too.

2. This is really not a problem, but a point of view: I would've loved to upgrade my planes rather than always buy a new one. I think best option would've been if you had to buy new planes, but still you could upgrade them to certain point. You couldn't upgrade old plane as much as new etc etc.

3. I don't know if I did something weird, but for some reason my game progress was lost during play! I was half way of buying Allurbase when suddenly somekind of "reset" happened. To be more specific: this happened after my plane fell down, end of match and then I had some green planes on my screen when I was supposed to pic a plane. When I pressed play. Game went to tutorial. I quitted since I didn't want to play it.. And my progress was gone.

But.. Even with some bugs this is a great game. 8/10 because of bugs. Sorry for being bit harsh and thousand thanks for great game and saving my boring evening!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Unbelieveble

The difference between smallest parts of quantum foam and whole universe is something that atleast I can't ever fully understand. If someone declears that he/she understands this in perfect way I say he/she is a liar.

This also makes me think about people who say there can't be any other form of life that that what is located in our little planet. If travelling from Universes side to other takes more than 14 000 000 000 years how could there not be other life than one which we are part of.

It really doesn't matter to me if our world was born in Big Bang or created by somekind of god. Universe itself with all it's details more important. And instead of arguing how our world was created we should try to understand how it all works and explore it.